We are dedicated to offering each customer the individual attention necessary for a long lasting relationship and success. This includes marketing, branding, sales, and technical expertise catered to you and your company. If you are a new customer and would like a purchasing account with Ultimate Marketing, send us an email and an account representative will be more than happy to reach out and complete your new account registration.
- Only boxes with an RA number clearly taped or written on the outside of the box will be accepted
- Defective product must be returned in “like new” condition, shipped freight prepaid and double boxed, with the RA concealed inside, in the original packaging box. Please do not write on the original packaging box. Any products showing signs of misuse and consumer abuse will be returned to the customer to be sent in for warranty repair. Dealer will be charged for missing boxes, packaging, manuals, etc.
- RA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days only.Defective returns are eligible for return only within 90 days from the UMFL invoice date or 30 days of retail sale to the end-user. After, all products must be referred to the manufacturer for authorized warranty repair (some manufacturers may have stricter return policies than UMFL).
- A copy of the UMFL invoice and retail customer invoice/receipt must be included with all returns. Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any restocking fee. Credit will be issued within 10 business days upon receipt of merchandise at UMFL. No cash refunds.
- Factory sealed product in resellable condition may be returned at UMFL’s discretion. Non-defective, opened products will not be considered for return. Resellable products authorized for return will be credited at the current UMFL selling price, less a 15% restocking fee.
- Sales of closeout items are final.
- Items designed for customer us but used commercially are not eligible for return.